The next content area deals with shipping. Here we’re looking at everything from different shippers available, how costs are calculated, attributes used, invoicing, and some customer info.
1. Can a storefront customer select a delivery date when placing an order with the table rates shipping option?
No, it’s not possible to select the delivery date.
2. What shipping methods are available natively in Magento Enterprise Edition?
- Flat Rate
- Table Rates
- Free Shipping
3. What shipping attributes are available for a customer when placing an order?
The customer can select a shipping method. If Multiple shipping options is enabled, the customer is able to enter multiple addresses and select which products go where.
4. How is the shipping cost calculated for the DHL and table rates methods?
The rates for DHL call a web service that uses the weight of the items to determine the shipping cost.
- Weight v. Destination
- Price v. Destination
- # of Items v. Destination
A Csv file that contains the rules needs to be uploaded to the system that determine the rates to locations.
5. How can a customer account password be changed by a customer or an Admin user?
A User can change their password in two places.
- The forgot password link on the login page
An Admin User can view the customer record
6. Can customers share their wishlists with friends?
7. Can a customer print an order invoice from the My Account section?
Absolutely. Clicking on